Everyone loves having their own home, complete with a beautiful landscape. However, the one thing that can’t be avoided is the yard work. Whether it is cactus, bushes, flowers, shrubs, leaves, soil, rock, grass, or palm trees, JunkRemoval.com will come right to your door and haul away all of your unwanted yard debris so that you may enjoy how great your yard looks!
The folks at JunkRemoval.com provides an efficient, safe and eco-friendly yard waste removal service so you don’t need to worry about the pick up or disposal of your yard debris. Our experienced debris removal team will break down and haul off any types of yard waste you have. Their junk removal trucks are made to handle those dirty yard debris items.
Here are a few things you might not know about yard debris:
• Leaves and grass clippings provide can provide valuable nutrients, even moisture distribution, and improve soil structure in flower beds and gardens.
• In 1995, there were 3202 yard waste collection programs in the United States.
• Approximately 30.6 million tons of yard trimmings (grass, leaves, trees and brush clippings) were generated in the U.S. in 1994.
• Yard trimmings made up 14.6% of the U.S. municipal solid waste stream in 1994.
• The yard waste recycling rate in the U.S. rose from 12% in 1990 to 23% in 1994.
• The projected recycling rate for yard waste in year 2000 is 32 to 50%.
The nice folks at JunkRemoval.com are professional and insured and will show up at your home or office; we call 15 minutes before we arrive on site and we’ll give you a free estimate based on how much room your junk takes up in our truck. You point and we haul the debris into our junk removal trucks, with no hidden fees.
JunkRemoval.com removes all types of yard debris including:
• Landscape Debris
• Corrugated Iron
JunkRemoval.com will manage all the heavy lifting, loading, clearing, cleaning, hauling and disposal. This means, as a customer, all you have to do is sit back, relax and watch as your yard debris nightmares disappear. We can help you clean up the yard AND then haul all the debris off. We’re a one-stop-shop for yard debris removal. When you are ready to have your yard debris hauled away call JunkRemoval.com and they will be right over and ready to haul away your yard work.